Thursday, December 06, 2007

Joba Rules...

Posted by: Miss October

Since I was too lazy to go out to do some Christmas shopping tonight, I thought I would try to spice up this blog by incorporating some features I learned about in a seminar I attended earlier this week (Yes, I do have a day job... I do not spend $1,000 of my own money to attend classes that will teach me how to improve my blog which is only read regularly by two people... just thought I would make that clear. )

While looking for some fun things to post, I came across the following tribute to Joba Chamberlain on YouTube. Props to CanoBabeNYY22, who put together a nice tribute set to Joba's "Shout at the Devil" theme song... (ignore the first frame of the video which is a picture of who I assume is her getting a hug from Joba ...Miss October is very jealous!)

Interesting choice of theme song, by the way.. since it was recorded before Joba was born! I will say I am proud to say that I was at the very first game where Joba used the song for his entrance, though.. It's nice to be a part of history... :)

No comments: